05. 02. 2020
At Zemanta, they're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love their dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Offering them the tools they need to be successful is their main priority, so Zemanta is expanding their team to take the platform to the next level.
Zemanta recently joined Outbrain, the largest native advertising company in the world, on their mission of enabling everyone to discover great content.
They care deeply and invest heavily in the team, setting everybody up for growth and success. They work smart & get things done!
In their Ljubljana office, they are looking for an IT engineer to join a global IT team to support the company's employees and to be part of a fast-paced growing company. The ideal candidate should be a technical person, on top of the latest trends and technologies in the IT world.
- Incident Response: Fast response to problems and escalation if required, prioritize workload based on SLA and urgency of tickets.
- Hardware configuration, setup, test and company-wide support (Working with SAAS services such as Google gSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Okta, DUO Security, Forcepoint, Zoom video conferencing, Slack, Confluence, Monday.com, Jamf Casper, Dell Kace etc…), keep a track of hardware inventory and installation of software.
- Network Management/Administration: As part of the Global Team, use monitoring/telemetry tools to keep an eye over the entire global network, ensuring hardware is connected to the network, troubleshoot Networking issues with the LAN, Wireless or Hardware config.
- Assist in the creation of technical documentation, knowledge-base entries, manuals, and user guides & change management.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in working with production Windows, macOS and Linux Office Environment.
- A customer-oriented can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills while under pressure.
- Working knowledge of standard office products and computer peripherals, such as scanners, printers, network switches, firewalls, etc.
- Basic networking skills, e.g. be able to troubleshoot issues with the LAN, Wireless or Hardware config.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP
- Understanding of SAAS services such as Google gSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Okta, DUO Security, Forcepoint, Zoom video conferencing, Slack, Confluence, Monday.com, Jamf Casper, Dell Kace etc... (knowledge of all of them is not essential)
- High Level of English both Written and Verbal
Desirable but not essential skills
- Scripting and automation experience.
- Experience with Dell, HP and Brocade Switches.
- Experience with Fortigate Firewalls and Ruckus WiFi.
- Advanced Linux Usage and Troubleshooting Experience.
- Experience with FreePBX or other VOIP PBX systems.
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fast-paced startup environment, learning from other smart people and skyrocketing your skills, they offer:
- International environment: work with world-class Outbrain engineers based in Tel Aviv and New York
- Full-time employment with an attractive salary package
- Stock options plan
- A laptop and other equipment of your choice
- Opportunity to give back to the community - by giving talks and sharing knowledge through our tech blog
- Flexible working hours and an ability to work from home occasionally
- Free access to the gym and pool across the street to keep you in shape
Please submit your application and CV in the English language.
All applications are to be submitted HERE.