Applications to DigiCirc Bioeconomy Open Call are NOW OPEN!
27. 09. 2021
DigiCirc is an innovative support programme that accelerates innovation, creating opportunities for European SMEs to apply cutting-edge solutions in Circular Economy domains. DigiCirc will organise 3 Accelerator Programmes throughout 2020-2022, with €2.4 million committed in cascade funding for SMEs, namely: Circular Cities, Blue Economy and Bioeconomy.
Our Bioeconomy Open Call is now open for applications! With €800k cascade funding per accelerator programme & first-rate support services it offers a unique business opportunity for the SMEs.
- Bioeconomy Accelerator Programme with a total budget of €800k will fund a minimum of 15 SME-led consortia.
- We are now looking to fund and support SMEs with solutions focused on digital technologies by addressing specific challenges in the domain Bioeconomy.
- Beneficiary SMEs will access Bioeconomy highly intensive and innovative 12 weeks-long accelerator programme.
- Selected SMEs get access to:
- Up to €60k equity free funding per SME/Start-up
- Access to 3 useful digital tools and data to facilitate the digitization process
- Strategical European partnerships through Matchmaking activities
- One-on-one Business Coaching support
- Thematic Mentoring support provided by industry experts SMEs can join the DigiCirc programme by applying to Bioeconomy Open Call.
Also, reserve your place at DigiCirc Bioeconomy Call 1st Q&A Webinar, to be held on 29 September, 11h am CET. Registration here.
Find out the challenges and all the other information about the open call on DigiCirc website.
Applications are open until 10th November, 5 PM CET. Apply now on F6S!