01. 12. 2020 do 31. 05. 2023
01. 09. 2020 do 30. 06. 2022
01. 10. 2019 do 30. 06. 2022
01. 08. 2019 do 31. 07. 2023
01. 05. 2018 do 30. 04. 2020
digitalLIFE4CE Fostering innovation in integrated healthcare systems solutions
Project date: 01. 05. 2017 - 31. 10. 2019
Contact: Mojca Cvirn
Phone: 00386 (0)1 620 3 406
The digitalLIFE4CE project creates a CE area of excellence in the field of digital integrated healthcare systems solutions where flexible, solution oriented cooperation mechanisms can be rapidly activated and transferred to all its strategic actors. Thus availability of joint knowledge assets in the CE area in the field of integrated digital solutions will change: evidence of existing excellence cases, feasibility of effective linkages supported by robust long term oriented methodologies, active connected integrated digital healthcare excellence hotspots, related long term sustainability and related effects on the whole CE area will be guaranteed.
digitalLIFE4CE brings together 7 CE areas and the most appropriate mix of policy / R&D / implementation relevant actors which will allow to jointly tackle the complex challenges within the innovation landscape of integrated health systems overcoming the limitations of regional or national approaches.
Partners of the project are:
- University of Applied Sciences Burgenland
- Saxon State Ministry for Social Affairs and Consumer Protection
- ASSOCIATION FOR PROMOTING OF HEALTH BUSINESS IN THE REGION OF LEIPZIG (VFG) e.V.
- Bruno Kessler Foundation
- Autonomous Province of Trento
- Technology Park Ljubljana Ltd.
- Pannon Business Network Association
- STEP RI Science and Technology Park of the University of Rijeka Ltd
- Wrocław Technology Park