01. 08. 2019 do 31. 07. 2023
01. 10. 2019 do 30. 06. 2022
01. 01. 2019 do 31. 12. 2021
01. 04. 2019 do 31. 03. 2022
01. 02. 2019 do 31. 01. 2022
COOP4HEALTHCARE Cross-sectoral Alliances for Smart Healthcare Solutions
Project date: 01. 05. 2018 - 30. 04. 2020
Contact: Mojca Cvirn
The demands of a health system are very knowledge-intensive due to their complexity. This cannot be solved alone nor regionally; only through target-oriented and action-oriented cooperation.
The COOP4HEALTHCARE project aims, through its main objective, to improve the provision of services in the health sector through consistent cross-border cooperation between the relevant actors in the program area and with strategic European partners. Through this, highly-efficient, focused and long-term oriented pilot projects (digitalization, knowledge excellence, & cooperation models) are activated and implemented. Therefore, it addresses the challenges of improving health cooperation and providing balanced, modern, and high-quality care to all population areas on a local and independent basis.
The planned change is primarily generated through integrated health solutions; in particular through the main outputs
(1) knowledge and cooperation-oriented work base;
(2) excellent pilot projects;
(3) action-oriented roadmap 2020-2026 and the
(4) HEALTHCARE Think Tank. COOP4HEALTHCARE fosters proven tools and methodologies that are further developed and adapted for use in integrated health solutions. The new approach to the project is the structured use of operational and strategic instruments, as well as their consistent, permanent, and organizational anchoring.
Due to the high degree of implementation (qualities and quantities) during the project and beyond the project’s duration, a significant benefit is achieved for the target groups:
(1) 5,600 people profit directly from the improved and new services and
(2) 42 projects are developed, some directly implemented and numerous other project activities are anchored in multi-year, long term action plans.
PremiQaMed Privatkliniken GmbH
EVOLARIS next level GmbH
Univerza v Ljubljani, Fakulteta za družbene vede
Tehnološki park Ljubljana do.o.
ITC Inovacijsko tehnološki grozd Murska Sobota
Overall budget: 958.443,00 EUR