01. 02. 2017 do 31. 01. 2019
01. 07. 2017 do 31. 12. 2019
01. 05. 2017 do 31. 10. 2019
01. 04. 2017 do 31. 03. 2020
01. 06. 2017 do 31. 05. 2020
SCALE(up)ALPS Project - Scale up your SME in Europe!
Project date: 01. 11. 2016 - 30. 04. 2019
Contact: mag. Mojca Cvirn
Phone: 01 6203406
Project SCALE(up)ALPS tackles common challenge of enhancing AS competitiveness & growth, targeting Regional S3 sectors & developing AS start-up ecosystem based on connecting alpine 4-helix (academia-business-public administration-capital).
Many AS areas have dynamic startup ecosystems, though hard to grow due to geo/cultural barriers. There isn’t a common system to recognise, compare,integrate, link, promote innovative mountain/urban areas; no common measures are set to increase ventures in n.&quality. A single AS start-up community is envisaged to: strongly connect AS startup hubs, improve local business acceleration measures, integrate/scale mountain/rural/urban startups,bridging entrepreneurs, investors,adminstrations, foster AS innovative entrepreneurship;open AS techmarket; involve actors in a supralocal platform of opportunities,relations,challenges. Target: high growth circular economy sectors- transport/green mobility,ecobuilding-brown economy,applied food&tourism digital tech,social innovation.
Key alpine sectors growth support is crucial to overcome economy fragmentation.
The project, pivoted by AS start-up ecosystems hubs, will integrate the alpine dimension into start-up development & acceleration processes, via:
- Policy Harmonization: improvement of AS start-up creation/acceleration strategies; AS start up multi-level initiatives capacity building;
- Support model definition: AS 4helix network construction & outreach; Action plan drafting, support services &training analysis-design;
- Pilot creation: start up/scale up support model test&validation;
- Intervention consolidation: AS protocol signature, securing strategy durability & transferability; AS startup digital open government uptake;
- Communication: AS/EU awareness campaign, community branding, policy outreach. Project is innovative for consolidated scientific International Startup Genome based analysis; an EU Start up Manifesto based participatory workflow and best practices repository; a strategic ALPINE pilot.
Total budget: 1.424.602.120 EUR.