International conference and Investment forum in the field of creative and cultural industries
Date: 04. 10. 2017 at 09:00 - 05. 10. 2017 at 17:00
Location: Museum of Architecture and Design – MAO
Fužine Castle, Pot na Fužine 2, 1000 Ljubljana
Technology park Ljubljana Ltd and Museum of Architecture and Design – MAO are honoured to invite you to the International conference and Investment forum for creative and cultural industries.
Renown international experts in the field of creative and cultural industries (CCIs) will attend panels, workshops and roundtables.
Among other topics the conference will:
- highlight some relevant topics on the future strategies and challenges of CCIs in Slovenia
- present the state of the art and stakeholders in the Slovenian CCI ecosystem
- present flagship CCI projects in Slovenia
- introduce best practice examples of CCI transfer into entrepreneurship and industry
- display opportunities for interaction between private and public financial instruments
- strengthen exchange of innovative practices and successful CCI politics between Slovenia and the Mediterranean Region (Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Malta)
The conference activities will culminate in the 1st Slovenian CCI forum, where individuals and companies will present their CCI ideas to a panel of Slovenian and International investors.
The conference and investment forum will be held in English. Entrance to the full conference is free of charge.
To find out more about the conference and the application form, please look here.