Ganesha: EU/SLO-India Smart Specialisation Initiative for Internationalization
Date: 26. 02. 2018 at 09:00
Demo & Pilot Workshop No. 4
Creating, implementing and commercializing pilot solutions in the foreign markets for companies’ internationalization and growth
The Ganesha programme is a strategic business-technology platform for Slovenian companies to demonstrate their innovation and pave commercial inroads in the Indian market together with Indian partners.
After 3 years of sustained engagements and more recent interactions with Slovenian and Indian stakeholder groups, the initiative shall support Slovenian Government’s focus on promoting S4 - Smart Specialisation solutions internationally.
Among all applications received, 12 of them will be selected and presented during the Workshop. All other applicants and stakeholders are also invited to participate the Workshop.
What’s in it for you?
• Identified and guaranteed Pilot and Demonstration Projects
• Special entry line to Slovenian companies for high profile Indian projects e.g. Clean Ganga, Digital India, Make-in-India, 100 Smart cities India etc.
• Pre-checked, prepared In-Market Partners
• Financial Contributions from Slovenian and Indian Government and other supporting partners
• Complete market research and administrative support on the ground
• Access to a panel of sector experts and market knowledge/insights
• Strategic positioning of Slovenian companies in the India-Africa corridor